Smart mobile phones have been in the general domain for quite a while, and many companies are investing in their mobile applications. Advanced technologies make it possible to create unique services and a wide variety of applications. As a result, there is large demand for application developers in the hi-tech industry.
The JAVA programming language plays a major role in the development environment, among other things due to being an open code language that is appropriate for any platform and makes it possible to write a uniform source code without depending on the work environments.
Android is an open code operating system that is intended for mobile devices with a Linux core, and that enables developers to program applications for mobile devices based on this operating system. Development for Android is done in a JAVA-based language with special divisions for working with the device.
- The participants will understand and write code in the JAVA language.
- The participants will acquire advanced techniques in
Object Oriented Design.
- The participants will learn how to create an interactive interace for information processing and extracting results from databases.
- The participants will learn how to develop and apply programming adapted to web pages.
- The participants will understand and learn how to design and program applications for Android-based mobile devices.
BA graduates and students toward completion of their BA in the Exact
Scope of the program:
120 hours spread over 20 sessions. The sessions will be held in the following format: Two weekly sessions – a daytime session of 8 hours and an evening session of 4 Hours.